Enhance your Apple Watch with the Sophos Leather Strap! Firstly, this mens leather Apple Watch band isn't just a strap; it's a fashion statement. Made from authentic Miltos leather, it naturally ages, giving your watch a distinct, lived-in look. Moreover, the leather feels incredibly comfortable on your wrist, so you'll love wearing it every day.
Secondly, focusing on details, this strap features tone-in-tone stitching that harmoniously blends with the sleek black hardware. Additionally, the rustic stainless steel tang buckle adds a touch of rugged elegance. Also, it's 2.2cm wide, fitting wrists from 135mm to 200mm, meaning it's likely to fit yours perfectly. Importantly, mens leather apple watch band compatible with Apple Watch Series 1 to 9 and SE, covering a wide range of models.
Finally, when you purchase, you'll receive one Sophos Leather Strap (note: the watch isn't included). Imagine transforming your Apple Watch into a standout piece. Not only is it a mens leather apple watch band, but also a personal touch that showcases your style. So, get ready to make your unique statement with this stylish accessory!
- Strap pattern: Genuine Leather
- Stitching color: Tone in tone
- Hardware color: Black
- Buckle style: Rustic Stainless Steel Tang Buckle
- Width: 2.2cm/ 0.9"
- Wrist size circumference: 135mm- 200mm (5.3"-7.9").
- Compatible with: Series 1 - 9 & SE (38/40/41mm & 42/44/45mm cases)
- You Get 1 x Sophos Leather Strap for Apple Watch (No Watch included)
- What size band should I order?
The Apple Watch bands and accessories are sized according to the size of your Watch. If you're unsure what size and model your Apple Watch is, you'll find this information engraved on the back of the watch (example: Series 7 · 41mm)
- How do I change the band on my Apple Watch?
Hold down the release button on the back of your watch, and the band should slide out. Insert the new band with metal pin facing back of watch.
Will these bands fit the model of my Apple Watch?
Probably yes. For each products compatibility details refer to the product description & size tab on the product page.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX) Apple Pay and PayPal payments with secure checkout provided by Stripe.
For a more detailed FAQ Page Click HERE
If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service rockstars: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer Free International shipping with tracking on all orders $50 and above.
Average shipping times:
US and Canada : 3 - 10 days*
Australia and New Zealand: 5 - 14 days*
Europe**: 5 - 12 days*
- International**: 5-17 days*
*Exclusions & Exceptions apply.
Our fulfillment team begins working on your order as soon as it's placed, so once an order is placed we can't cancel or make changes.
If you have a question about your order our team can be reached via email at email@example.com, chat, or through our social media channels. We'll make sure we get back to you within 1 business day so you won’t be kept waiting!
We always ship orders out within 24 hours. Due to technical delays, it can take up to 1-5 days for the tracking number to be generated & activated by our logistics partners. Once we have the tracking number, we immediately send you the shipping confirmation email along with the tracking information. Keep in mind that at this point your package has already been en route some time.
- Our refund policy is effective for 100 days after purchase. You can ask for a refund, replacement or exchange any of your items with no further explanation. Just reach out to our customer service rockstars for a full refund.
- We offer free replacements & exchanges worldwide.
- We want to make sure you get to use WizeBands for everything you do so we have an 12-Month Warranty period on all manufacturing issues. If you're unsure if it's wear and tear or a manufacturing issue, contact us and we'll be more than happy to help! We don't offer refunds on warranty claims.
WHY SACRIFICE FASHION FOR COMFORT WHEN YOU CAN GET BOTH WITH A WIZEBAND
We have a simple, yet revolutionary idea: you should never have to choose between looking good and feeling good when it comes to your Apple watch band.