Step up your style with the Nora Stainless Steel Band, specially designed for men's Apple Watches. Firstly, this band isn't just a strap; it's a statement piece. Secondly its sharp angles and precise lines bring a striking, masculine touch to your Apple Watch. Thridly, perfect for those who value both fashion and function!
In addition, adjusting this apple watch band for men is a breeze. Thanks to the Quick & Easy Adjustment system, you can tailor it to your wrist effortlessly. We also include a FREE link adjustment tool! So, whether your wrist is large or small, you're guaranteed a perfect fit. This feature ensures your comfort and the band's optimal performance all day long.
Furthermore, the Nora apple watch band for men isn't just about looks; it's about quality too. Made from 316L Stainless Steel, it's both sturdy and sleek. Also available in silver or black with a stylish butterfly clasp, it weighs just 99g.
- Quick & Easy Adjustment system to fit your wrist. FREE link adjustment tool included.
- Strap Material: 316L Stainless Steel*
- Hardware color: Silver or Black
- Buckle style: Butterfly Clasp
- Weight: 99g/ 3.5oz
- Width: 2cm/ 0.8"
- Wrist size circumference: Fits wrist sizes up to 200mm (7.9"). The smallest wrist size you can make is 145mm (5.7").
- Compatible with: Series 1 - 9 & SE (38/40/41mm & 42/44/45mm cases)
- You Get 1 x Nora Metal Strap for Apple Watch (No Watch included)
- * may contain nickel
- What size band should I order?
The Apple Watch bands and accessories are sized according to the size of your Watch. If you're unsure what size and model your Apple Watch is, you'll find this information engraved on the back of the watch (example: Series 7 · 41mm)
- How do I change the band on my Apple Watch?
Hold down the release button on the back of your watch, and the band should slide out. Insert the new band with metal pin facing back of watch.
Will these bands fit the model of my Apple Watch?
Probably yes. For each products compatibility details refer to the product description & size tab on the product page.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX) Apple Pay and PayPal payments with secure checkout provided by Stripe.
For a more detailed FAQ Page Click HERE
If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service rockstars: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer Free International shipping with tracking on all orders $50 and above.
Average shipping times:
US and Canada : 3 - 10 days*
Australia and New Zealand: 5 - 14 days*
Europe**: 5 - 12 days*
- International**: 5-17 days*
*Exclusions & Exceptions apply.
Our fulfillment team begins working on your order as soon as it's placed, so once an order is placed we can't cancel or make changes.
If you have a question about your order our team can be reached via email at email@example.com, chat, or through our social media channels. We'll make sure we get back to you within 1 business day so you won’t be kept waiting!
We always ship orders out within 24 hours. Due to technical delays, it can take up to 1-5 days for the tracking number to be generated & activated by our logistics partners. Once we have the tracking number, we immediately send you the shipping confirmation email along with the tracking information. Keep in mind that at this point your package has already been en route some time.
- Our refund policy is effective for 100 days after purchase. You can ask for a refund, replacement or exchange any of your items with no further explanation. Just reach out to our customer service rockstars for a full refund.
- We offer free replacements & exchanges worldwide.
- We want to make sure you get to use WizeBands for everything you do so we have an 12-Month Warranty period on all manufacturing issues. If you're unsure if it's wear and tear or a manufacturing issue, contact us and we'll be more than happy to help! We don't offer refunds on warranty claims.
WHY SACRIFICE FASHION FOR COMFORT WHEN YOU CAN GET BOTH WITH A WIZEBAND
We have a simple, yet revolutionary idea: you should never have to choose between looking good and feeling good when it comes to your Apple watch band.